Your San Diego Invisalign Provider
If you have gaps between your teeth, bite misalignments, or other teeth defects, you don’t need to get clunky metal braces. At Sedation Dental Center San Diego, we offer Invisalign fittings so you can work towards straight teeth without having to hide your smile behind metal wiring.
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign is a set of clear plastic aligners that gradually shift your teeth into the correct position. Every few weeks, you’ll visit Sedation Dental Center San Diego for new Invisalign aligners that will get you closer to the perfect smile.
Why Choose Invisalign Over Traditional Braces?
Invisalign has many benefits over traditional braces including:
- Invisalign trays are removable, so you can take them out to care for your teeth and during meals.
- Unlike regular metal braces, Invisalign is smooth and non-irritating, so you will avoid gum and lip discomfort as well as gingivitis.
- Invisalign is more hygienic than regular braces since you can remove the tray while eating — no need to worry about food getting caught in your braces anymore.
- You will only need to visit us every 4 to 6 weeks to get a new aligners, while traditional braces require more frequent visits.
- The trays are meant to be worn for 22 hours a day, and they fix your teeth’s alignment faster than traditional braces.
For a perfectly straight smile, without the braces, contact Sedation Dental Center San Diego for Invisalign today.